Polaris Qi 2.0
Regular price $ 59.00
The newest generation of our ultra-modern desktop LED light now features twice the LED lights and charging speed.
- 3 level dimmable, anti-stroboscopic, low-blue-light LED technology that's easy on the eye yet powerful enough to light your surrounding space.
- New, 10W Wireless charging platform for your Qi-enabled phone, powered by Type-C.
- Dual adjustable hinge and folding design for lighting versatility and portability.
- Beautiful machine-cut precision aluminum body finish.
- Features multiple decoration areas for your message and brand.
- Each Polaris Qi comes packed in a premium presentation gift box.
|Setup||$60(v) Includes 1s laser|
|Spec Sample||$30(v) + item|
|Add'l Location||$60(v) setup + $1.00(v) run|
|Deco Method||Laser engrave|
|Product Size (folded)||14" x 2 3/4" x 3/4"|
||(Top) 5" x 1 1/2", (Base) 1 1/2" x 1"|
|Carton Dim||15" x 14" x 9"
|Lead Time||5-7 days|
California Prop 65
CALIFORNIA PROP 65
All products shipped by Acehigh Tech Corp into the State of California are subject to Proposition 65 (“Prop 65”) or The Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. “Prop 65” was created through the ballot initiative process and was intended to protect California citizens and the State’s drinking water from a State determined list of over 850 chemicals that are “known” by the State to cause cancer, reproductive harm, or birth defects. This list and other information regarding “Prop 65” can be accessed at http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65.html.
Prop 65 requires that a “clear and reasonable warning” be provided by a Person/Company in the course of doing business, who manufactures, produces, assembles, processes, handles, distributes, stores, sells, or otherwise transfers a consumer product which he or she knows to contain a chemical known to the state to cause cancer or reproductive toxicity to any person to whom the product is sold or transferred.
Because we cannot test every piece of every order that we ship to California for every one of the Proposition 65 listed 850 chemicals, the safest option is to include the following label on each product that may ship to the State of California - which we will do free of charge.
Our goal has, and will continue to, use reputable and environmentally responsible suppliers to ultimately insure the safety of our products and its users. This label will ensure full compliance with California Proposition 65 requirements.